Prices quoted are in GB pounds sterling and include insurance and a chauffeur.
1. All mileage & time over and above original quotation will be charged after the event. For a full quotation please contact our booking office.
2. Our vehicles are a no smoking area.
3. Cars are valeted on the day of Hire, but Aura do not accept any responsibility for changes in a vehicles external appearance caused by bad weather or terrain during the hire period.
4. Aura will refuse to carry passengers who are under the influence of alcohol,
drugs, illegal substances or abusive to our staff. If a passenger is refused carriage no refund or compensation will be given.
5. The client is responsible for all damage they cause to the interior or exterior of the vehicle. Passengers who cause damage to the vehicle or soil the vehicle will be charged the full cost of reinstating the vehicle to its original appearance, valeting, repair or reinstatement charges will be levied to the customer within 7 days of the hire period. If the damage caused results in the vehicle becoming unavailable for pre booked hire by other clients a charge equal to the lost hire will be made.
6. In the event of breakdown or accident to the vehicle booked prior to the date of the booking, every effort will be made to supply a similar or alternative vehicle at Aura's discretion.
7. Aura accept no liability for missed flights / events, loss or damage to passenger possessions or consequential losses due to circumstances beyond our control, theft, delays caused by traffic accidents, congestion, terrorist attacks or acts of God.
8. Under no circumstances will animals be allowed in Aura vehicles.
9. The consumption of alcohol and food is forbidden in our vehicles unless
provided as part of our package.
10. Child Seats can be provided at an extra cost, they are to be checked by the client prior to departing.
11. Quotations are given at a fixed cost, however if extra time is incurred due to delays or diversion Aura reserve the right to charge for extra expenses incurred e.g. fuel and waiting time. Waiting time is charged from £30.00 per hour.
12. Aura is fully insured for passenger travel and public liability. Our insurance does not cover clients to drive our vehicles or for loss or damage to clients possessions or for any other consequential losses delays or missed events.
13. Any costs incurred during the hire period including parking and tolls will be charged at a cost. If parking tickets are issued as a result of an instruction by the client then the full cost of the charges incurred will be passed on to the client along with a £15.00 Administration Fee.
14. We endeavour to ensure that the information and prices in our literature and on our website are
accurate; however occasionally changes and errors occur and we reserve the right to correct prices and other details in such circumstances. You should check the current price and all other details relating to the arrangements that you wish to book before your booking request is made. All tours are sold subject to availability.
None of these terms and conditions are intended to contravene or contradict any provision of The Consumer Rights Act 2015 and your statutory rights under any such legislation are not affected.
Any fees payable to third parties (such as castle admission fees or restaurant bills) or guided tours outside those offered by Aura Journeys are not included in the tour price unless expressly stated in the tour description.
Unless otherwise expressly stated in the tour description, the cost of accommodation and entrance charges are not included in the price, although we may be able to recommend appropriate accommodation to you. Please ask us about this at the time of making your booking enquiry. If you choose to use any accommodation recommended by us you do so independently. We accept no liability with regard to any disputes that may arise between
yourself and any accommodation provider.
You will be notified at the time of booking of the price of your tour. You will be required at the time of booking to pay us a non-refundable deposit, typically up to 20% of the quoted tour price, and the full tour price of a booking should be made at least 30 days prior to departure. In certain circumstances (depending on the nature of the booking) we will require a non-refundable deposit in excess of the usual 20% (for example if your tour requires numerous ferry bookings to be made). On these occasions we will require additional payment in advance. Unless you are making a late booking, the balance owing must be paid to us no later than 30 days before your date of your tour commencing. If we do not receive the balance by this time then we will treat the booking as cancelled by you and you will be liable to pay our cancellation charges.
We accept, bank transfers and All Major Credit and Debit Cards. There are no fees for any payment method.
Changes by You
If you wish to change any part of your confirmed booking, you should inform us in writing as soon as possible. This should be done by the lead passenger named on the booking. Whilst we will do our best to assist you, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to meet your request.
Where we can meet a change request made you will be required to meet any extra costs incurred by us (and any costs or charges incurred or imposed by any of our suppliers) in making the requested change. Where we are unable to meet your change request and you no longer wish to travel on the basis of the original booking, this will be treated as a cancellation of your booking and cancellation charges may be payable by you, as outlined below.
If, once your booking is confirmed, you are unable to travel for any reason then we will allow you to transfer your booking to someone else (introduced by you, and who satisfies all of the conditions applicable to the booking) provided that:
i. we are notified of this in writing at least 7 days prior to departure;
ii. you and/or the transferee make payment of any costs and charges incurred by us and/or imposed by our accommodation providers or other suppliers, and
iii. the transferee agrees to these conditions and all other terms of the contract between us. For the avoidance of doubt, no transfer requests or changes will be finally confirmed until full payment of all applicable charges referred to above have been received by the Company.
Where you are or any member of your party is prevented from travelling for any reason (including death, illness or jury service) we will transfer your booking to any other person satisfying all the requirements relating to your tour notified to us by you in writing a reasonable time prior to your due date of departure.
(b) Other changes
If you wish to make any other change to your booking at any time after our booking confirmation has been issued, we will try but cannot promise to meet your request. The total cost of your tour will remain the same if any of your party withdraw. Also if you wish to add an additional person to the tour (subject to our approval) the total price will remain the same. We require your authority in writing before we can make any change. In the event that any change is requested in relation to a group booking we require the authority in writing of the lead name before we can make the change.
Aura Journeys have no responsibility for any accommodation issues which arise from group
changes/cancellations. This will solely be your responsibility. In the event of accommodation issues being impossible to resolve and the tour being cancelled charges will apply as listed below.
If you wish, following the issue to you by us of our booking confirmation, to cancel your booking or any part of it relating to any person (in the case of a group booking), we will require your authority in writing or (in the case of a group booking) the authority in writing of the lead name to do so.
Our cancellation charges will apply (see cancellation charges below). These are calculated with reference to the date on which we receive your authority in writing. We will not refund to you any deposits, other fees or charges made by us and paid by you relating to your tour in the event of cancellation by you.
We incur costs from the time you make your booking and you agree that if you cancel your booking you will compensate us for our losses and expenses, as per the table below. Our cancellation charges increase the nearer the cancellation is made to your tour commencing as we may not be able to resell your tour without making significant price reductions, or at all.
We strongly recommend that you take out insurance cover for cancellation adequate to cover the value of your tour.
1. Payment is accepted by Cash, Bank Transfer or Credit & Debit Cards. (No charges are passed to the client).
2. Where mileage or time exceeds that originally quoted, Aura Journeys will charge the extra incurred.
3. A non refundable deposit of £50.00 per vehicle booked, is payable at the time of booking for Aura Wedding Services.
4. Wedding Car Services require payment in full no less than 28 days before the hire date.
5. Cash Bookings may require Card details as security.