Coronavirus (COVID-19) Aura Journeys Company Update
The Safety and Well-Being of all our clients are always our priority, we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our clients and drivers safe. The points below set out our approach around the management of Coronavirus (COVID-19), our adherence to Guidelines which are issued by the UK Government and regularly updated;
- All Drivers and Passengers are now required to wear “Face Coverings” while in the vehicle. it is the passengers responsibility to ensure they have their own mask.
- Monitoring the Government Risk Level Assessment – Current Guidance for Travel by Chauffeur and Private Hire Services - Please Click Here
- If a journey is essential then as a licesned Private Hire compnay we are able to complete the journey
- Enforcement of PHE precautions for all our drivers and employees to help prevent the spreading of the virus, this includes regular hand-washing and the provision of hand sanitiser and tissues in the vehicles
- Asking potential passengers who are exhibiting symptoms associated with Coronavirus to follow Government guidelines and not travel
- All Drivers & Employees who are exhibiting symptoms associated with Coronavirus to follow Government guidelines, notify Aura Journeys & Self-Isolate
Aura Journeys has also put in its own measures.
Visit Britain & Visit Scotland - Awarded the “Good to Go” Industry Standard for COVID-19 - Please Click Here
Aura Journeys COVID-19 Risk Assessment - Please Click Here
Aura Journeys understands that travel will be greatly reduced as the Virus is managed, those who choose to travel will be in good hands.
Our Commitment to your safety and peace of mind is key, all clients travel at their own risk and whilst Aura Journeys are doing all we can to limit the risk cannot be held responsible for any infection if caught while traveling.
The Team @ Aura Journeys