Travel Safely with Aura Journeys Update
The Safety and Well-Being of our clients are always a priority, we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our clients and drivers safe.
The points below set out our approach around the management of Coronavirus (COVID-19), our adherence to Guidelines which are issued by the UK Government and regularly updated;
- Face Coverings will be worn by the driver if requested by the traveller, the driver will arrive wearing a face covering and confirm if required
- Current Guidance for Travel by Chauffeur and Private Hire Services - Please Click Here
- If a journey is essential then as a licesned Private Hire compnay we are able to complete the journey
- Enforcement of PHE precautions for all our drivers and employees to help prevent the spreading of the virus.
- Asking potential passengers who are exhibiting symptoms associated with Coronavirus to follow Government guidelines and not travel
- All Drivers & Employees who are exhibiting symptoms associated with Coronavirus to follow Government guidelines, notify Aura Journeys & Self-Isolate
Travel Safely Precautions from Aura Journeys
- Driver COVID Status provided on Booking Confirmation - Weekly Testing or Vaccinated
- Drivers tested Twice Weekly
- Passenger Cabin HEPA Air Filtration in all vehicles
- Provision of Hand Sanitiser to all travellers
- Partition available in our Mercedes-Benz V Class vehicle on request
- Regular vehicle inspections - All touch points sanitised
- Air Conditioning Antibacterial Cleaning
- Face Masks available for all travellers
- Visit Britain & Visit Scotland - Awarded the “Good to Go” Industry Standard for COVID-19 - Please Click Here
Aura Journeys COVID-19 Risk Assessment - Please Click Here
Aura Journeys understands that travel will be greatly reduced as the Virus is managed, those who choose to travel will be in good hands.
Our Commitment to your safety and peace of mind is key, all clients travel at their own risk and whilst Aura Journeys are doing all we can to limit the risk cannot be held responsible for any infection if caught while traveling.
The Team @ Aura Journeys