Chauffeur Travel Experience - March 2022
The experience for our clients is always a priority, we are actively monitoring the guidance from the UK Government and taking actions where required to ensure the safety of our clients whilst maintaining our high-quality service.
The points below set out our approach to a Safe travel experience without impacting the experience.
- Face Coverings - Will be worn on request, all other times they will not be required.
- Current Guidance for Travel by Chauffeur and Private Hire Services - Please Click Here
- Asking potential passengers who are exhibiting symptoms associated with Coronavirus to follow Government guidelines and not travel
- All Drivers & Employees who are exhibiting symptoms associated with Coronavirus to follow Government guidelines, notify Aura Journeys & Self-Isolate
Travel Safely Precautions from Aura Journeys
- Driver COVID Status provided on Booking Confirmation - Pre-Journey Testing or Vaccinated
- Provision of Hand Sanitiser to all travellers
- Partition available in our Mercedes-Benz V Class vehicle (On Request)
- Regular vehicle inspections - All touch points sanitised
- Air Conditioning Antibacterial Cleaning
- Face Masks available for all travellers
- Visit Britain & Visit Scotland - Awarded the “Good to Go” Industry Standard for COVID-19 - Please Click Here
Aura Journeys understands that the travel experience and expectations of our clients will have changed those who choose to travel will be in good hands, if there are any specific requests please contact Aura journeys on [email protected] so they can be reviewed prior to travel.
Our Commitment to your safety and experience is key, we welcome any feedback from clients and travellers to ensure our standards are kept high.
The Team @ Aura Journeys