There’s no need to coordinate your own visit to the blustery Scottish Highlands, Lochs, and whisky distilleries, when you can explore in luxury on this full-day, comprehensive, and customizable tour. Your local driver will tell stories as they transport your private tour group between attractions in comfort and style, freeing you up to enjoy the scenery and experience the best Scotland has to offer.
Your Private Highlights of Scotland Excursion is a Door to Door Service from any location in Glasgow and Greenock Cruise Port Terminal, it all starts with your chauffeur & vehicle introduction. Once you are settled they will run through the itinerary for the day and ensure all the passengers are comfortable before setting off. As this Tour is Private you can decide on the locations you wish to visit, below are some suggestions. Please confirm before arrival the locations you wish to visit so we can plan your itinerary, this can change as being a Private Excursion you call the shots.
• Highlands of Scotland – Stop at Queens View the iconic view said to have been a favourite of queens, overlooking Loch Tummel. Experience the Hermitage where you take a fantastic woodland walk leading up to the Black Linn Falls. Visit Callander the town regarded as the Gateway to the Highlands, or Balquhidder the location of Rob Roy’s grave. Pitlochry a favourite of Queen Victoria.
• Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park – Explore one of Scotland’s national treasures Loch Lomond, this area of outstanding natural beauty straddles the cultural and physical boundaries of the Highlands and Lowlands of Scotland.
• Whisky Distilley – There are many distillieries to visit, all offer tours ranging from understanding the process from grain to bottle to a full tour of the distillery including the Warehouse.Taste the “Water if Life” and learn to love it like a true Scotman.
• Scottish Castles & Palaces – Stirling Castle with its historical importance to Linlithgow Palace the birthplace of Mary Queen of Scots. Doune Castle is one of the best preserved Medieval castle in Scotland. It has also featured in “Outlander” and “Game of Thrones”. There are many more to visit too.
• The Borders – Admire the Tweed Vlley and visit Melrose Abbey.
• Scottish Lochs – Walk the shores of a Scottish Loch or even take a cruise aboard The Steamship “Sir Walter Scott” on Loch Katrine.
• Scottish Battle Sites – Take your place on the site where Robert the Bruce fought against in the English at the Battle of Bannockburn.
• Kingdom of Fife & Fishing Villages – Be charmed by the cobbled lanes of Anstruther one of Scotlands traditional fishing villages, the quaint town of Falkland with its beautiful Palace. Immerse yourself in 1,000 years of history in St Andrews or visit The Old Course “The Home of Golf”.
• The Forth Bridges – Iconic and historic, Scotland’s Forth Bridges are a wonder of the modern world. Towering side by side over the Forth, these structures represent the pinnacle of engineering from three centuries and offer a vaction photo to remember.
There are many other attractions in Scotland, please message us and we will put together a Highlights of Scotland Itinerary just for you.
The itinerary above is only a guide as other historical sites can be incorporated into a tailored sightseeing excursion of your own making. The excursions price does not include your entrance fees, lunches, dinners or the chauffeurs gratuity.